Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Installation & Upgrade / Installation Error / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Installation Error (8)

Posted: 11/04/2004 7:19:25 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

After inputting the database information and pressing the continue button, I just get a screen with the logo on it and nothing else. Any ideas?? :-?

Cheers

Pete

Posted: 11/04/2004 11:38:39 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Peter,

A few users are reporting this problem, but so far we could not replicate it on our test servers. We are working with a couple of users to debug the problem directly on their servers, so we get a better understanding of it.

If you'd like to help, please send us the root pass and the FTP information for the location where you are experiencing this problem, to support@intechnic.com. (We recommend that you create a temp FTP account for us, or just change the password and then change it back when we are done).

Thanks!

Posted: 11/04/2004 12:29:12 PM

Reply Quoted  

Yes, I get the same thing. Unfortunately I can't give FTP access ... for security reasons we're not allowing it on our new server.

Anything else I can do ...

Posted: 11/04/2004 1:01:14 PM

Reply Quoted  

Kelly,

I think your problem is related to your host. Can you run the installation through IP address?

Thank you.

Posted: 11/04/2004 1:13:09 PM

Reply Quoted  

Nope - you can get to the page via the IP, but still with the same cut off screen.

Posted: 11/04/2004 2:08:45 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Kelly,

We are following up on this with you via email.

Thanks!

Posted: 07/02/2006 3:11:53 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

I have the same problem ... a white screen appear after validating the configuration of the database ... so i don't know what to do after that ... Can you help me please ?

Many Thanks !

Posted: 07/03/2006 1:41:30 PM

Reply Quoted  

viking86 wrote:07/02/2006 3:11:53 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem ... a white screen appear after validating the configuration of the database ... so i don't know what to do after that ... Can you help me please ?

Many Thanks !

Please open a support ticket for this issue.

Thanks.