Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Looks Like a Great CMS / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Looks Like a Great CMS (3)

Posted: 01/04/2015 12:43:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

HI,

I a novice at CMS's and have looked at Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress and others, I can tell you that the features included in In-Portal excellent compared to others. The install process is frustrating and may need to be improved, however, I can say In-Portal is a very good CMS. Hopefully it can be a one click install like other CMS's.

Overtime as new features are added and updates made to this CMS, it will be the best available.

We need to spread the word about In-portal, no one seems to know about In-Portal and I hope to see more developers and people participating in the forums. Like I said, I am a novice but trying to learn, I will help others when I can.

John

Posted: 01/04/2015 12:54:54 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks for a kind words.

> Overtime as new features are added and updates made to this CMS, it will be the best available.

Getting more input from In-Portal users would be great indeed.

> The install process is frustrating and may need to be improved

If any have any specific improvement ideas, then you can discuss them on http://community.in-portal.org/ (there is dedicated page for features, bugs, general community-related topics).

> We need to spread the word about In-portal, no one seems to know about In-Portal and I hope to see more developers and people participating in the forums. Like I said, I am a novice but trying to learn, I will help others when I can.

Sure. If you need anything to do that just let us know.

Posted: 08/27/2021 5:47:56 AM

Reply Quoted  

Thank you forr opening such a fine thread. I often confuse what makes a cms best or ideal or great. I've been looking into one and eventually found out that the one that supports the user experience and technical support and ease difficulties that is surely be called as an ace mark! I've been using drupal hosting and it's indeed one fine cms to use. Cheers! :)

https://www.cloudways.com/en/drupal-hosting