Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Is In-portal died or what ? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Is In-portal died or what ? (3)

Posted: 12/04/2014 8:35:37 AM

Reply Quoted  

hi may i ask is In-portal CMS is died or what i do not see people as it used to be, i love this cms i hope that everything will be ok :( also in announcement they say that last version was in 2011 5.1.2 this was written by Dimitry !!!
i checked i saw that there is 5.2.1 released in 2014 but i am little worried because i want to continue developing sites based on this great CMS.

Posted: 12/04/2014 8:50:40 AM

Reply Quoted  

ingshalaby wrote:12/04/2014 8:35:37 AM
hi may i ask is In-portal CMS is died or what i do not see people as it used to be, i love this cms i hope that everything will be ok :( also in announcement they say that last version was in 2011 5.1.2 this was written by Dimitry !!!
i checked i saw that there is 5.2.1 released in 2014 but i am little worried because i want to continue developing sites based on this great CMS.

Hello there!

No it's far from dead there is quite a lot of improvement work done for upcoming 5.3.0 release. We primarily focusing on getting new features and improvements via custom projects that are done by Intechnic for it's clients where 99% of these projects are based on In-Portal.

Sorry for some delays with updating forums here - we use all our free time to work on the projects.

One of the most recent major websites based on custom In-Portal is http://www.artistview.com - soacial network for Artists.

Thank you

Posted: 12/04/2014 10:35:19 AM

Reply Quoted  

Yessss great news, thanks , I hope the new version will be more powerful with more social networking features like buddypress or any social network package it will be great addition for this nice cms that I believe It deserve more people to know about, thanks.