Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Is In-Portal right for my project? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Is In-Portal right for my project? (2)

Posted: 03/06/2011 9:05:43 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I'm hoping that someone will help me determine if In-Portal will work for my project.

I am creating a paid directory site, where users pay a one-time fee for a listing. Each listing needs to have a gallery of images, specific information, address, google map, and owner information.

Additionally, I want a user to be able to pay to have their listings featured. Highlighted on a category page, or on the homepage. Or pay for banner ads within the site.

I also want a google map showing all listings within a category.

Is this possible with In-Portal?

Thanks,

Jason

Posted: 03/21/2011 11:18:37 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello there,

Thanks for your interest in In-Portal.

The short answer is Yes, you can definitely use In-Portal to setup a paid directory and do things as you described.

Thanks.