Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Multiple editable regions? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Multiple editable regions? (2)

Posted: 09/09/2010 10:21:35 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi guys,

Is it possible to define multiple editable regions on a page? How would I do this?

Posted: 09/09/2010 11:50:28 AM

Reply Quoted  

MBE-Ireland wrote:09/09/2010 10:21:35 AM
Hi guys,

Is it possible to define multiple editable regions on a page? How would I do this?

Hello there,

Thank you for your questions.

The answer is Yes! In order to do so you need to open the template you'd like to have more editable areas on and simply add:

<inp2:st_ContentBlock num="N"/>

where N is an incremental number that should be unique on the template otherwise you'll have the same editable box placed in multiple places.

In case if you don't know which template you need to do this for - start with the home page to get familiar with this. Home page is always referred as index.tpl template located in the root of your Theme on the web-server.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers!