Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Blog / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Blog (3)

Posted: 03/23/2010 11:05:12 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,
Is there a Blog Module available for In-Portal?
Regards,
Holger

Posted: 03/24/2010 1:26:42 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Holger,

Thanks for your question and the answer is Yes.

To be more specific - we are planning on putting together a Social Network module which would include lost of useful today services. We don't like doing "quick and dirty" releases since all our code is very well maintained so it might take some time before module see that daylight, but we might add Blog as a functionality for the other module to have it out of the door before the module.

By the way, I see you are an old In-Portal (In-Link) user and we are glad to have you back.

Please don't hesitate to start any discussion or participate in one. Also, we have build quite flexible and easy development infrastructure - which includes, Google Groups, Issue Tracker, Wikis and so on. Did you have a chance to around these things yet?

Cheers!

Posted: 03/24/2010 8:34:05 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Dmitry,
I look forward to any future enhancements.
Due to lack of time, I did not work so far with the development kit.
Regards,
Holger