Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Where do I config groups, users and membership packages? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Where do I config groups, users and membership packages? (4)

Posted: 02/16/2010 2:13:13 AM

Reply Quoted  

I have In-Portal installed, but where do I configure groups and user membership packages (prices etc)?

Posted: 02/18/2010 1:34:10 AM

Reply Quoted  

This is done in "Users Management -> Groups" section, but if you don't see it, then it should be enabled via "Advanced User Management" checkbox in "Configuration -> Users -> General" section.

Posted: 02/19/2010 12:58:42 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Alex

I have In-Portal installed but no other add-ins. Using the default theme.

I have enabled Advanced User Management as you suggested but in the Groups area I can only find where I set permissions.

Allow Registration on Front-end is ON for the Member group. Even tried setting it on for Guests.

Where do I setup membership packages with prices, durations etc?

My home page also doesn't have anywhere for visitors to register of members to login. Where can I enable this?

Thanks
Jeff

Posted: 02/19/2010 1:40:54 AM

Reply Quoted  

Ok. I figured out I had to install the Advbanced theme to see any log in box etc.

But where in admin can I set membership packages, prices, durations etc?