Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Custom Forms / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Custom Forms (5)

Posted: 04/08/2008 9:29:47 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am building custom forms for my site. I got your reply Dimtry about values, but I am wanting to having a feild that allows someone to select more than one radio button at a time for one question. I can make more than one option available, but how do I set it up to allow the person filling out the form to check more than one box at a time, or select more than one radio button at one time?
thanks,
Kenny

Posted: 04/09/2008 5:03:44 PM

Reply Quoted  

cabinetkenny wrote:04/08/2008 9:29:47 PM
I am building custom forms for my site. I got your reply Dimtry about values, but I am wanting to having a feild that allows someone to select more than one radio button at a time for one question. I can make more than one option available, but how do I set it up to allow the person filling out the form to check more than one box at a time, or select more than one radio button at one time?
thanks,
Kenny

Hi Kenny,

At the moment, only one value can be stored in the field. We are going to work on adding this capability in a near future. For now you need to have separate check-box for each field.

Let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks.

Posted: 04/09/2008 5:45:13 PM

Reply Quoted  

Forgot to add one more thing you will find useful when working with forms!

You can specify SIZE for Text and Area fields in Value field. Example:

Text size="60"
Textarea rows="15" cols="60"

Thanks.

Posted: 04/18/2008 10:27:53 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dimtry,
Is there a way to add a print feature to the submission section in in-edit? I want a way to print the details of the form submissions. Or, is there a way to have the details of the form sent via email to a specified email address? When the person fills out the form and sends it, maybe that info can be sent in an email.

Posted: 04/21/2008 3:38:12 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Kenny,

1. Print button for Form Submissions will be introduced in our next Release. For now you can use Ctrl + P short cut to print.

2. I'll try to get this feature in the new release if possible.

Thanks.