Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / In-Portal/In-modules: Tempate comment / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In-Portal/In-modules: Tempate comment (3)

Posted: 06/23/2006 5:06:02 PM

Reply Quoted  

It is somethimes necessery to comment out part of the template. True I can comment it out with HTML comments, but those get sent out to the client. Even if not display, the client can view them with "view source" option of the browsers.

What I am asking for is in-portal block tag for comments which do not get in the final HTML send to the client

Posted: 07/03/2006 1:44:51 PM

Reply Quoted  

hristov wrote:06/23/2006 5:06:02 PM
It is somethimes necessery to comment out part of the template. True I can comment it out with HTML comments, but those get sent out to the client. Even if not display, the client can view them with "view source" option of the browsers.

What I am asking for is in-portal block tag for comments which do not get in the final HTML send to the client

Hi Georgi,

I see what you mean. For single tags you can do

<!-- inp2:... /-->

for now, so they are in not processed.

Thanks.

Posted: 02/27/2008 4:27:48 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

Here is even better solution:

<!--## <inp2:... any tags ##-->

Basically anything in between <!--## ##--> will be completely escaped.