Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Upload images to server / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Upload images to server (5)

Posted: 05/18/2006 7:59:03 AM

Reply Quoted  

In News Editor of nev updated version I try to insert images from my computer and use option "Sent it to the Server". Pop up window showing as usual that image uploaded but, it is NOT uploaded.

When image has been uploaded pop up window disappears but, this time pop up window does not disappears and image does not uploaded.

In previous vercion was working fine.

Posted: 05/18/2006 9:31:10 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:05/18/2006 7:59:03 AM
In News Editor of nev updated version I try to insert images from my computer and use option "Sent it to the Server". Pop up window showing as usual that image uploaded but, it is NOT uploaded.

When image has been uploaded pop up window disappears but, this time pop up window does not disappears and image does not uploaded.

Hello Konstantin,

I'd like to ask you to open up a new ticket and provide some more details on this. Sorry, but I didn't catch if it's happening when you are on "Images" tab while in Add/Edit Article mode or you are talking about Text Editor uploads.

Thanks.

Thank you.

Posted: 05/18/2006 7:08:35 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:05/18/2006 9:31:10 AM

Hello Konstantin,

I'd like to ask you to open up a new ticket and provide some more details on this. Sorry, but I didn't catch if it's happening when you are on "Images" tab while in Add/Edit Article mode or you are talking about Text Editor uploads.

Thanks.

Thank you.

In Online HTML Editor Insert/Edit Image use Upload function from your computer and then use button "Send it to the Server"

This function "Send it to the Server" does not send images to the server.

The details in opened Ticket.

Thank you.

Posted: 05/24/2006 11:11:07 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:05/18/2006 7:08:35 PM
Dmitry wrote:05/18/2006 9:31:10 AM

Hello Konstantin,

Thanks.

Thank you.

In Online HTML Editor Insert/Edit Image use Upload function from your computer and then use button "Send it to the Server"

This function "Send it to the Server" does not send images to the server.

The details in opened Ticket.

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

We have replied to your ticket.

Thanks.

Posted: 03/04/2008 10:50:23 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Konstantin,

I believe this problem has been addressed a whole ago and now working perfectly in our latest release.

Thanks.