Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / adsense integration? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

adsense integration? (2)

Posted: 04/19/2006 12:33:51 PM

Reply Quoted  

hi, i'm considering using this script for some new directory sites, but i don't see anything about adsense integration and i am not a web designer so can't really build it in myself (plus wouldn't want to on a product as expensive as this). any comments from the in-portal folks or others who take adsense with their directories? thanks a lot :)

Posted: 05/09/2006 9:48:40 AM

Reply Quoted  

chrisco wrote:04/19/2006 12:33:51 PM
hi, i'm considering using this script for some new directory sites, but i don't see anything about adsense integration and i am not a web designer so can't really build it in myself (plus wouldn't want to on a product as expensive as this). any comments from the in-portal folks or others who take adsense with their directories? thanks a lot :)

Hello Chris,

Thank you for your interest in our software. I'll be glad to answer your questions. It's quite simple task to add AdSense code into your site since software utilizes very flexible and easy to modify template system. All templates are plain HTML with some system tags in it. At this point, all you need to do is move the tags around in HTML as well as add AdSense code to get a feel and look that you want.

I'll be happy to setup a brief presentation for you if necessary. Please feel free to contact me directly by email (support@intechnic.com).

Thanks.