Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Login problems with IE / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Login problems with IE (2)

Posted: 04/05/2006 11:37:33 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am having problems logging in to my site and the In-Link demo with Internet Explorer. Other browsers work fine. It seemed to have happened after the upgrade. I have no problems logging into these forums with IE. Is there any browser setting that would cause this?

After submitting the login form I am taken back to the same page, still logged out and with no error message.

Posted: 04/06/2006 4:13:52 PM

Reply Quoted  

lhornaday wrote:04/05/2006 11:37:33 PM
I am having problems logging in to my site and the In-Link demo with Internet Explorer. Other browsers work fine. It seemed to have happened after the upgrade. I have no problems logging into these forums with IE. Is there any browser setting that would cause this?

After submitting the login form I am taken back to the same page, still logged out and with no error message.

Hello Luke,

Please try clearing your cookies and deleting temporarily file in IE . May be it's something that left over from the previous version. By the way, are you accessing your website using www in URL or without?

Thanks