Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / want to purchase in-link, but lack overview / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

want to purchase in-link, but lack overview (2)

Posted: 02/17/2006 4:18:51 PM

Reply Quoted  

hi all,

I already have a portal and would like to purchase in-link and add it to my portal.

The problem im having is that i would like to see a demo of the in-link by itself so that i have an overview of what in-link contains compared to this portal that has all the modules installed.

What do you people suggest i do ?

Thanks.

Posted: 02/17/2006 7:22:06 PM

Reply Quoted  

ddaa wrote:02/17/2006 4:18:51 PM
hi all,

I already have a portal and would like to purchase in-link and add it to my portal.

The problem im having is that i would like to see a demo of the in-link by itself so that i have an overview of what in-link contains compared to this portal that has all the modules installed.

What do you people suggest i do ?

Thanks.

Hello there,

Thank you for interest in our software. We do offer personalized Demo accounts. Please submit your request here - http://www.in-commerce.net/presentations/personal_demo.html and we'll be glad to setup one for you!

Also, don't hesitate to contact me directly by email (support@intechnic.com) if you have any additional questions.

Thanks again!