Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Can It Be Used For This / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Can It Be Used For This (2)

Posted: 12/07/2005 3:51:02 AM

Reply Quoted  

I am looking to set up a town portal with the following

Business Directory
Restaurant Listing
Bar Listings
Entertainment & Events Listings
Local News
Forums
Classifieds

Would this software be something that could be ustilised in this way, any examples as to the configuration you would use would be good.

Thankyou

Posted: 12/07/2005 1:59:49 PM

Reply Quoted  

jason wrote:12/07/2005 3:51:02 AM
I am looking to set up a town portal with the following

Business Directory
Restaurant Listing
Bar Listings
Entertainment & Events Listings
Local News
Forums
Classifieds

Would this software be something that could be ustilised in this way, any examples as to the configuration you would use would be good.

Thankyou

Hello Jason,

Thank you for you question and interest in our software.

Currently we have four modules available - In-commerce (Shopping cart), In-link3 (Directory Listings), In-newz (Article Listings) and In-bulletin (Forum). Out of the box, you can manage your Business Links with In-link3, Local News with In-newz and Forums with In-bulletin module. Also, we can customize In-link3 module so it would support Bar and Restaurant listings as well. In-newz can be customized to support the Events. The only part left is Classifieds which probably can be implemented as any type of listing.

The most recent and close by idea example would City Squares project - http://boston.citysquares.com/

Feel free to contact me directly at support@intechnic.com if you have any questions.

Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon!