Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Recognition of Post Added / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Recognition of Post Added (2)

Posted: 10/31/2005 9:34:11 AM

Reply Quoted  

Is it possible to add in mail notification for any Post, Link or Article Added URL where they posted?

I did not touched my server about a two weeks since 10-11-05. Today I received mail notification for system admin "A post has been added." and for user "Your post has been added." I had difficulty time to look for this new post. In admin panel I do not have any numbers in Structure & Data section under "new". When I go to view my sine as visitor I see that in Directory categories updated 10/31/05 but, I do not see any of link marked with this date. In Forums in one Category I see Last Update 10/31/05 3:21 am but, in that category I do not see any of post added by this date.

If I as admin received that kind of notification this is difficulty to find out where posting was added. Even if was deleted by user I unable to see where activity was made.

Posted: 10/31/2005 9:55:35 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:10/31/2005 9:34:11 AM
Is it possible to add in mail notification for any Post, Link or Article Added URL where they posted?

I did not touched my server about a two weeks since 10-11-05. Today I received mail notification for system admin "A post has been added." and for user "Your post has been added." I had difficulty time to look for this new post. In admin panel I do not have any numbers in Structure & Data section under "new". When I go to view my sine as visitor I see that in Directory categories updated 10/31/05 but, I do not see any of link marked with this date. In Forums in one Category I see Last Update 10/31/05 3:21 am but, in that category I do not see any of post added by this date.

If I as admin received that kind of notification this is difficulty to find out where posting was added. Even if was deleted by user I unable to see where activity was made.

Hello Konstantin,

I added your request to a "wish list".

Thanks for pointing this out!