Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Ad Peeps & In-Portal / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Ad Peeps & In-Portal (3)

Posted: 10/26/2005 6:36:19 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi

I would like to use Ad-Peeps with In-Portal. I tried using PHPAdsNew as per http://support.intechnic.com/forum/index.php?env=-inbulletin/post_list:m26-1-1-1:bb3341-0-1-1-1-0-1 , although I managed to install it OK find PHPAdsNew itself overly complicated.

Can any one tell me what I need to add to kernel/parser.php to get Ad Peeps working with In-Portal (in similar vein to the PHPAdsNew topic mentioned above).

Many thanks in advance

Rob

Posted: 10/27/2005 2:23:21 PM

Reply Quoted  

foedecide wrote:10/26/2005 6:36:19 PM
Hi

I would like to use Ad-Peeps with In-Portal. I tried using PHPAdsNew as per http://support.intechnic.com/forum/index.php?env=-inbulletin/post_list:m26-1-1-1:bb3341-0-1-1-1-0-1 , although I managed to install it OK find PHPAdsNew itself overly complicated.

Can any one tell me what I need to add to kernel/parser.php to get Ad Peeps working with In-Portal (in similar vein to the PHPAdsNew topic mentioned above).

Many thanks in advance

Rob

Hello Rob,

I checked out Ad-Peeps and it seems the code it generates is HTML and JavaScript only, so you can simply set up your ad, generate the code, and paste the code into your template. You only need to edit parser.php if the code you are pasting into the template contains php statements. Since this isn't the case, everything should work right off the bat.

Thanks,

Posted: 10/28/2005 4:12:51 AM

Reply Quoted  

dimitarn wrote:10/27/2005 2:23:21 PM
foedecide wrote:10/26/2005 6:36:19 PM
Hi

Many thanks in advance

Rob

Hello Rob,

I checked out Ad-Peeps and it seems the code it generates is HTML and JavaScript only, so you can simply set up your ad, generate the code, and paste the code into your template. You only need to edit parser.php if the code you are pasting into the template contains php statements. Since this isn't the case, everything should work right off the bat.

Thanks,

Hi

thanks for the quick response. Definatly a case on my behalf of RTFM. For anyone else interested Ad Peeps works a dream on my site now, far simpler (with all the features) than PHPAdsNew.

thanks

rob