Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Different Listing Types / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Different Listing Types (2)

Posted: 10/02/2005 3:36:02 PM

Reply Quoted  

I am looking at In-Portal and everything looks good, but can it do the following

Create different types of listings such as

Premium
Enhanced
Standard

And have it so that for Enhanced and Premium the person has to pay to list. Each of the different listing types would have more features.

Posted: 10/06/2005 9:45:26 AM

Reply Quoted  

ianrwalters wrote:10/02/2005 3:36:02 PM
I am looking at In-Portal and everything looks good, but can it do the following

Create different types of listings such as

Premium
Enhanced
Standard

And have it so that for Enhanced and Premium the person has to pay to list. Each of the different listing types would have more features.

Hello Ian,

And sorry for the delay with getting back to you on this.

Currently In-link module gives you great flexibility on defining unlimited number of Enhanced Link Types. Each type can be defined by special actions like make that link "new", "top", "hot", "editor pick", "change priority" or simply add it to another category. You can limit it by time/date and define back actions - what to do after link expires. In our next release we are going to add a new very useful addition to Enhanced Links - you'll be able to specify custom template for each Type.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions. I'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.