Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / News second page / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

News second page (11)

Posted: 09/27/2005 10:28:15 PM

Reply Quoted  

In News I created category where have placed many articles where list of them more then one page. So, when I see news articles on second page and after that come back to main News page the news on that main page not visible.
An when I come back to that category and return my browser to first page I able to see news articles on Main News page.

Please check this out. It is very interesting.

Thank you.

Posted: 09/29/2005 11:56:53 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:09/27/2005 10:28:15 PM
In News I created category where have placed many articles where list of them more then one page. So, when I see news articles on second page and after that come back to main News page the news on that main page not visible.
An when I come back to that category and return my browser to first page I able to see news articles on Main News page.

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

What happens is that you get transfered to the 2nd page of articles in your main news folder which does not exist (or at least it doesn't have any links i it). I have submitted this as a bug, so it will be fixed in a future release.

I can also fix this on your current In-Portal installation, if it is alright to use the ftp information you have posted through our ticketing system. Let me know if you want me to do that.

Thanks.

Posted: 09/29/2005 10:39:26 PM

Reply Quoted  

dimitarn wrote:09/29/2005 11:56:53 AM

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

What happens is that you get transfered to the 2nd page of articles in your main news folder which does not exist (or at least it doesn't have any links i it). I have submitted this as a bug, so it will be fixed in a future release.

I can also fix this on your current In-Portal installation, if it is alright to use the ftp information you have posted through our ticketing system. Let me know if you want me to do that.

Thanks.
Yes, dimitarn, please do this. I will very appreciate.

Thank you.

Posted: 10/04/2005 9:13:16 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:09/29/2005 10:39:26 PM

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

Thanks.

Thank you.

Konstantin,

When I try to log in to your ftp with the information we have from previous support tickets, I get an "Authentication Failed" error. Please, submit a new ticket with your current ftp information.

Thanks,

[Edited By dimitarn on 10/04/05 9:14:04 AM]

Posted: 10/04/2005 9:32:55 PM

Reply Quoted  

dimitarn wrote:10/04/2005 9:13:16 AM

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

Thanks.

Thank you.

Konstantin,

When I try to log in to your ftp with the information we have from previous support tickets, I get an "Authentication Failed" error. Please, submit a new ticket with your current ftp information.

Thanks,

Login was changed.

New login information submited in Ticked #1129
Sorry.
Thank you.

Posted: 10/06/2005 9:25:25 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

Thanks.

Thank you.

Konstantin,

Thanks,

Dmitry,
Thank you very much for your great job!!! I'm very appreciate for your help. Just one more question regardles this fixation.

Please tell me what names of files I should copy in my server backup copy instead of download all In-Portal files. This will save some time for me.
Tanks ahain.

Posted: 10/08/2005 4:52:06 PM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:10/06/2005 9:25:25 PM

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

Thanks.

Thank you.

Konstantin,

Thanks,

Dmitry,
Thank you very much for your great job!!! I'm very appreciate for your help. Just one more question regardles this fixation.

Please tell me what names of files I should copy in my server backup copy instead of download all In-Portal files. This will save some time for me.
Tanks ahain.

Hello,

All DB backups are stored in "Admin/backupdata" folder after you ran the Backup utility. NOte that we still recommend to backup your In-portal files from time to time.

Thanks.

Posted: 01/24/2006 1:22:20 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

Thanks.
Dmitry, today I have been updated In-Link with new version of all modules and I get same problem I discribed in this post.

What did you do to fix this? may be I can do that by my self?

Thank you.

Posted: 01/30/2006 7:30:05 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry, is any idea about problem I discribed yearlier?

Thank you.

Posted: 02/01/2006 10:01:21 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:01/30/2006 7:30:05 AM
Dmitry, is any idea about problem I discribed yearlier?

Thank you.

Hello Konstantin,

Sorry, missed that topic. I'll look into this shortly and get back to you.

Thanks.

Page:  1 2