Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Forum - Post Reply / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Forum - Post Reply (7)

Posted: 09/15/2005 1:52:25 AM

Reply Quoted  

In Forum when user post reply the Post Reply window stays in edit mode and does not jump to the topic it self.

User does not able what is going on and clicked many times on button Post Reply. But, this is make many replies depends on how many times was clicked.
Can we change something to avoid this problem?

You can try by registed by self at my forum - RushHohol.com Forum

[Edited By rushhohol on 09/15/05 1:53:32 AM]

Posted: 09/15/2005 7:26:43 AM

Reply Quoted  

As I find out does not work "Quoted Reply".
To make "Reply" is working fine.

Posted: 09/15/2005 12:10:12 PM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:09/15/2005 7:26:43 AM

Hello,

I have registered at your forum. As soon as you change my status from Pending to Active, I will troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks,

Posted: 09/15/2005 10:39:30 PM

Reply Quoted  

dimitarn wrote:09/15/2005 12:10:12 PM
rushhohol wrote:09/15/2005 7:26:43 AM

Hello,

I have registered at your forum. As soon as you change my status from Pending to Active, I will troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks,
Hello,
I see you did not expect that registration is wait for approval tried registered two times. I going to delete second registration. Ok?

Thank you.

Posted: 09/16/2005 11:14:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dimitar Nikolov,

I find out why is it happenings.

In Topic System Event opened by me I tried to post reply by use button "Quoted Reply". But, I try to post information in English and Russian languages. That time I had problem to quote reply same as I described in this Topic "Forum - Post Reply"

For some reason supported to post Multilanguage information in that button DOES POST information but, DOES NOT come back in Topic of theme. Very weird that we do not have any error or warning message why it not come to topic of theme.

Looks like some thing happening to send double letters when system send System Event notification by use other language then English.

[Edited By rushhohol on 09/16/05 11:18:26 PM]

Posted: 09/20/2005 12:13:36 PM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:09/16/2005 11:14:16 PM
Dimitar Nikolov,

In Topic System Event opened by me I tried to post reply by use button "Quoted Reply". But, I try to post information in English and Russian languages. That time I had problem to quote reply same as I described in this Topic "Forum - Post Reply"

For some reason supported to post Multilanguage information in that button DOES POST information but, DOES NOT come back in Topic of theme. Very weird that we do not have any error or warning message why it not come to topic of theme.

Looks like some thing happening to send double letters when system send System Event notification by use other language then English.

Hello, rushhohol,

I have been able to reproduce this problem on my installation of In-Portal as well - when using 'Quoted Reply' I do not get returned to the forum thread. This does not seem related to using languages other than English. I will add this to our bug list, so it can be fixed in a future release.

Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Posted: 09/21/2005 1:01:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

dimitarn wrote:09/20/2005 12:13:36 PM
rushhohol wrote:09/16/2005 11:14:16 PM
Dimitar Nikolov,

Hello, rushhohol,

I have been able to reproduce this problem on my installation of In-Portal as well - when using 'Quoted Reply' I do not get returned to the forum thread. This does not seem related to using languages other than English. I will add this to our bug list, so it can be fixed in a future release.

Thanks for pointing out the problem.
You are very welcome.
Tanks.