Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / New updates / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

New updates (6)

Posted: 09/13/2005 2:06:35 AM

Reply Quoted  

Last In-Portal version we had ability to change Labels in administration panel by select all and open all in pop up windows. Now with new updates these option does not work. Right now to change Label Value we able to change one at the time. Is it major changes or this is mistake in updates?

Thank you.

Posted: 09/13/2005 11:18:16 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:09/13/2005 2:06:35 AM
Last In-Portal version we had ability to change Labels in administration panel by select all and open all in pop up windows. Now with new updates these option does not work. Right now to change Label Value we able to change one at the time. Is it major changes or this is mistake in updates?

Thank you.

Hello, rushhohol,

Our latest release was a major upgrade and a lot of things were changed. We decided to leave out the option to change multiple labels for the time being, in order to be sure everything else is working properly. This option will be added back to In-Portal in one of our next releases.

Thanks,

Posted: 09/13/2005 12:55:24 PM

Reply Quoted  

dimitarn wrote:09/13/2005 11:18:16 AM

Thank you.

Hello, rushhohol,

Our latest release was a major upgrade and a lot of things were changed. We decided to leave out the option to change multiple labels for the time being, in order to be sure everything else is working properly. This option will be added back to In-Portal in one of our next releases.

Thanks,
Please make this happenings because to change labels value takes a lot of time.

Thank you.

Posted: 09/13/2005 1:14:17 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thank you.

Hello, rushhohol,

Thanks,
For now it's working fine.

For now I have only one question about to change Table Wight in In-commerce Online Store section index page here - http://www.rushhohol.com/index.php?env=-in-commerce/index:m5--1-1-s

I made some changes in index.tpl file in /themes/default/ directory but, this does not work. I afraid to made more changes until will ask you.

Thank you.

P.S.
One more things. These updates affect your In-Portal support forum.

After updates I see that in My Account here at this forum my profile gets old information which I had long time ago. I just found that my photo and signature disappears and want to my profile to check. I found that I do not have name and email very old which I user 3 years ago.

I think you should notify all users of this forum to check their profiles for corrections.

Thank you.

Posted: 09/15/2005 11:37:23 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhohol wrote:09/13/2005 1:14:17 PM

Thank you.

Hello, rushhohol,

Thanks,

For now I have only one question about to change Table Wight in In-commerce Online Store section index page here - http://www.rushhohol.com/index.php?env=-in-commerce/index:m5--1-1-s

I made some changes in index.tpl file in /themes/default/ directory but, this does not work. I afraid to made more changes until will ask you.

Thank you.

P.S.

After updates I see that in My Account here at this forum my profile gets old information which I had long time ago. I just found that my photo and signature disappears and want to my profile to check. I found that I do not have name and email very old which I user 3 years ago.

I think you should notify all users of this forum to check their profiles for corrections.

Thank you.

Hello rushhohol,

Your problem has to do with the following line
<table class="main-table" width="990" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">.
To fix the problem, get rid of the 'class="main-table"' part of the line.

As far as your forum information is concerned: After doing the upgrade to the latest kernel version there was a period of time during which the old avatars were not transferred to the new forum. I am guessing this is what you are referring to. Since then, however, the avatars have been updated, so you should see all your information correctly. Note that the forum only keeps your current settings, it does not remember older settings from 3 years ago.

I hope this answers all of your questions.

Posted: 09/18/2005 3:11:01 AM

Reply Quoted  

dimitarn wrote:09/15/2005 11:37:23 AM
rushhohol wrote:09/13/2005 1:14:17 PM

Thank you.

Hello, rushhohol,

Thanks,

Thank you.

P.S.

Thank you.

Hello rushhohol,

Your problem has to do with the following line
<table class="main-table" width="990" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">.
To fix the problem, get rid of the 'class="main-table"' part of the line.

As far as your forum information is concerned: After doing the upgrade to the latest kernel version there was a period of time during which the old avatars were not transferred to the new forum. I am guessing this is what you are referring to. Since then, however, the avatars have been updated, so you should see all your information correctly. Note that the forum only keeps your current settings, it does not remember older settings from 3 years ago.

I hope this answers all of your questions.

It's working!!! Thank you.

How about in In-Commerce in Categories section for Credit Cards under "We accept credit cards" link "More details" point in todirectory http://www.rushhohol.com/themes/default/#

What file it should be to discribe details of Credit Cards?

Also how I should protect directory /themes/default to be visible to public? Do I need to put blank index file in that directiries which requared to be set as writable by server and visible to public?

Thank you.

[Edited By rushhohol on 09/18/05 3:17:42 AM]