Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Thank you! / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Thank you! (2)

Posted: 08/27/2005 1:10:48 AM

Reply Quoted  

I can't wait to try out the new patform. I am downloading now! And a big thank you for the much anticipated new module!: grin:

Posted: 08/30/2005 1:17:43 PM

Reply Quoted  

lhornaday wrote:08/27/2005 1:10:48 AM
I can't wait to try out the new patform. I am downloading now! And a big thank you for the much anticipated new module!: grin:

Hello lhornaday,

I am glad you are excited about the new release. I hope you have it installed by now and have it up and running. If you need any assistance whatsoever, do not hesitate to post on the forum or contact us through the Support system.

Please, note that we have released a new module - In-commerce. I encourage you to check out the website and try the demo.

Thank you,

[Edited By dimitarn on 08/30/05 1:21:46 PM]