Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / inp:article _field="fullpath" / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

inp:article _field="fullpath" (4)

Posted: 08/15/2005 4:19:31 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

I have each of my articles listed in two categories, so each has two paths, the primary and another one.

Using inp:article _field="fullpath" is it possible to control which path to display, or can I force showing both?

Thanks.

Posted: 08/15/2005 5:26:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

tariq wrote:08/15/2005 4:19:31 PM
Hello,

I have each of my articles listed in two categories, so each has two paths, the primary and another one.

Using inp:article _field="fullpath" is it possible to control which path to display, or can I force showing both?

Thanks.

Tariq,

It only returns Primary category path.

Thanks.

Posted: 08/15/2005 6:38:06 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:08/15/2005 5:26:39 PM
Hello,

Thanks.

Tariq,

Thanks.

Thanks Dmitry,

Any tag to display all paths?

Regards

Posted: 08/16/2005 10:52:33 AM

Reply Quoted  

tariq wrote:08/15/2005 6:38:06 PM
Dmitry wrote:08/15/2005 5:26:39 PM
Hello,

Thanks.

Tariq,

Thanks.

Thanks Dmitry,

Any tag to display all paths?

Regards

No, we don't have such tag available now .

Thanks.