Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / List all.tpl / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

List all.tpl (3)

Posted: 08/13/2005 7:38:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

As the "new.tpl" list the new links/articals, I would like to make "all.tpl" that will list all the links, not only the new links.

Is it possible, what do I need to do?

Thanks,

Posted: 08/15/2005 9:36:31 AM

Reply Quoted  

tariq wrote:08/13/2005 7:38:16 PM
Hello,

As the "new.tpl" list the new links/articals, I would like to make "all.tpl" that will list all the links, not only the new links.

Is it possible, what do I need to do?

Thanks,

Hello,

I think it's possible, but you'll need to customize <inp:l_list_links _ItemTemplate="..." /> for links and tags for other modules to support that. You can find that function in in-link/parser.php library.

Thanks.

Posted: 08/15/2005 4:35:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote id=15525

I think it's possible, but you'll need to customize <inp:l_list_links _ItemTemplate="..." /> for links and tags for other modules to support that. You can find that function in in-link/parser.php library.

[/quote]

Hello Dmitry,

Do you mean something like this:

<inp:l_list_links _ItemTemplate="inlink/all&quot_ShortList="0&quot_ListType="Category&quot_CatInfo="0&quot/>

or dose it involve php coding?

Regards,

[Edited By tariq on 08/15/05 5:22:03 PM]