Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / News / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

News (4)

Posted: 08/12/2005 4:56:47 AM

Reply Quoted  

In News section I unable to add news/ I able to add only Categoru but, I can't ad news it self.

The only option I have is Suggest Category

Looks like same option as non registered user but, I able to create Category without enter any erticles.
Sorry, something wrong.

[Edited By rushhoho on 08/13/05 3:13:44 AM]

Posted: 08/13/2005 6:10:54 PM

Reply Quoted  

rushhoho wrote:08/12/2005 4:56:47 AM
In News section I unable to add news/ I able to add only Categoru but, I can't ad news it self.

Looks like same option as non registered user but, I able to create Category without enter any erticles.
Sorry, something wrong.

Hello,

True, there is no option for suggesing Articles/News on the Front End. That's how it was implemented by design - Article are fully managed from the Admin by editorial staff.

Thank you.

Posted: 08/14/2005 3:19:10 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:08/13/2005 6:10:54 PM

Sorry, something wrong.

Hello,

True, there is no option for suggesing Articles/News on the Front End. That's how it was implemented by design - Article are fully managed from the Admin by editorial staff.

Thank you.

This is goog news that Admin will manage any article.

I just need to find out how to set up this "editorial staff"

Posted: 08/15/2005 9:23:20 AM

Reply Quoted  

rushhoho wrote:08/14/2005 3:19:10 AM
Dmitry wrote:08/13/2005 6:10:54 PM

Sorry, something wrong.

Hello,

Thank you.

This is goog news that Admin will manage any article.

I just need to find out how to set up this "editorial staff"

Hello,

Please keep in mind that most of permissions in the In-portal (like Add/Edit/Delete) are category based (Windows style) with inheritance option.

Thanks.