Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Statistics / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Statistics (2)

Posted: 06/06/2005 4:05:25 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello

Does anybody know, how I can display a number of hits in the statistic? I tried it with...

<TR><TD align="left" valign="top"><SPAN class="stats-small"><inp:m_language _Phrase="lu_total_hits" />: <inp:m_itemcount _ItemType="Hit" _GroupOnly="0" /></SPAN></TD></TR>

...but without success.

Thanks

Roland

Posted: 06/07/2005 8:39:03 AM

Reply Quoted  

linkit.ch wrote:06/06/2005 4:05:25 PM
Hello

Does anybody know, how I can display a number of hits in the statistic? I tried it with...

<TR><TD align="left" valign="top"><SPAN class="stats-small"><inp:m_language _Phrase="lu_total_hits" />: <inp:m_itemcount _ItemType="Hit" _GroupOnly="0" /></SPAN></TD></TR>

...but without success.

Thanks

Roland

Hello Roland,

I'm afraid currently we don't have a tag to return this type of statistics, but we are going to add it in our next or one after that releases.

Thanks.