Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Categories on Homepage / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Categories on Homepage (11)

Posted: 05/18/2005 1:48:44 AM

Reply Quoted  

I tried to show categories on the homepage and followed the steps in this FAQ... http://support.intechnic.com/forum/index.php?env=-inbulletin/post_list:m38-1-1-1:bb3490-0-1-1-1-0-1, but it didn't showed any categories. Can I use this FAQ also for the InLink2-template?

Thanks
Roland

Posted: 05/18/2005 10:11:56 AM

Reply Quoted  

linkit.ch wrote:05/18/2005 1:48:44 AM
I tried to show categories on the homepage and followed the steps in this FAQ... http://support.intechnic.com/forum/index.php?env=-inbulletin/post_list:m38-1-1-1:bb3490-0-1-1-1-0-1, but it didn't showed any categories. Can I use this FAQ also for the InLink2-template?

Thanks
Roland

Hello Roland,

I looked at your /index.tpl template and it seems you don't have _CatId specified in <inp:m_list_cats _NoTable="0" _columns="2" _ItemTemplate="list_cats_main.tpl" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="98%" _DataExists="1" /> tag. Make sure to add _CatId="" with Top CategoryId you want the list the categories from.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks.

Posted: 05/19/2005 4:08:10 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Dimitry

Thanks for your reply. I added now the category (_CatId="x&quot but it still shows no cats when I open the sites with www.linkit.ch. As soon as I sort the categories with "go", it shows the cats. What can I do?

Two other questions...
1. Do you have now an exactly date for the release of the german language file?
2. How can I use the tab-key in the template-editor? When I click on the tab-key, the focus jumps to the next object. But I'd like to add a tab...

Thanks

Roland

Posted: 05/19/2005 9:49:44 AM

Reply Quoted  

linkit.ch wrote:05/19/2005 4:08:10 AM
Hi Dimitry

Thanks for your reply. I added now the category (_CatId="x&quot but it still shows no cats when I open the sites with www.linkit.ch. As soon as I sort the categories with "go", it shows the cats. What can I do?

Two other questions...
2. How can I use the tab-key in the template-editor? When I click on the tab-key, the focus jumps to the next object. But I'd like to add a tab...

Thanks

Roland

Hello,

Please cotat me through the support system. We would need an FTP access to your In-portal files in order to test this.

The German Language Pack is ready and will be available shortly within a couple of days.

In regards to {tab} key, what is the brower you are using?

Thanks.

Posted: 05/19/2005 9:50:18 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:05/19/2005 9:49:44 AM
linkit.ch wrote:05/19/2005 4:08:10 AM
Hi Dimitry

Two other questions...

Thanks

Roland

Hello,

Please cotat me through the support system. We would need an FTP access to your In-portal files in order to test this.

The German Language Pack is ready and will be available shortly within a couple of days.

In regards to {tab} key, what is the brower you are using?

Thanks.

Posted: 05/31/2005 1:30:33 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Dimitry

Thanks for your help. The problem with the categories is now solved. But I have still the problem with the tab-key. When I press the tab-key in the editor, so the focus jumps to the next objext (button, inputfield,...). How can I enter a tab?

Regards

Roland

Posted: 05/31/2005 6:38:04 PM

Reply Quoted  

linkit.ch wrote:05/31/2005 1:30:33 PM
Hi Dimitry

Thanks for your help. The problem with the categories is now solved. But I have still the problem with the tab-key. When I press the tab-key in the editor, so the focus jumps to the next objext (button, inputfield,...). How can I enter a tab?

Regards

Roland

Which browser you are using?

Posted: 06/01/2005 2:12:38 AM

Reply Quoted  

I use Internet Explorer 6.

Posted: 06/01/2005 9:36:42 AM

Reply Quoted  

linkit.ch wrote:06/01/2005 2:12:38 AM
I use Internet Explorer 6.

Simply use HTML tags for it:

<blockquote></blockquote>

Thanks,

Posted: 06/01/2005 4:13:09 PM

Reply Quoted  

Sorry, but maybe you didn't understand my question. On the templateeditor, when I press the tabkey (on the keyboard), the focus jumps to the next object... button or textfield or what ever. In other editors, when I press the tabkey, so it will insert some spaces. I'd like to insert spaces (tabs) to structure the code... But this is not possible with the tabkey... Why?

Thanks

Roland

Page:  1 2