Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / RSS Support? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

RSS Support? (4)

Posted: 04/18/2005 10:02:35 PM

Reply Quoted  

Does in-portal or in-news support reading RSS? I noticed there is rssparser.php file located inside the in-news directory. If so, how do we enable it to read an RSS feed?

Posted: 04/19/2005 9:46:14 AM

Reply Quoted  

JHaag75 wrote:04/18/2005 10:02:35 PM
Does in-portal or in-news support reading RSS? I noticed there is rssparser.php file located inside the in-news directory. If so, how do we enable it to read an RSS feed?

Hello J,

The core functionality is there, but we haven't created the interfaces yet. We'll certainly start working on this after the release our next Module (In-commerce).

Thanks.

Posted: 04/19/2005 2:36:34 PM

Reply Quoted  

Sorry for bugging you with the anticipation, but when will in-commerce be released?

Posted: 04/21/2005 9:33:09 AM

Reply Quoted  

JHaag75 wrote:04/19/2005 2:36:34 PM
Sorry for bugging you with the anticipation, but when will in-commerce be released?

Hello,

We are working on it wide open, but there is no set release date at the moment. I assume we can have it ready some time in beginning of June (this year )

Thanks.