Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Add catagory - no label / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Add catagory - no label (3)

Posted: 04/11/2005 12:53:49 PM

Reply Quoted  

When a description is not entered in the add catagory box the following appears

!lu_ferror_m_addcat_description!

I assume this is due to there not being a value associated with this label - ( i'd guess it should say somthing like "Please enter a description of more than 35 chars"

Is this intentional or has my install gone a bit awry
ps: I have noticed missing labels in a lot of places - especially the help sections.

Anyone having this same problem???

Posted: 04/13/2005 12:35:11 PM

Reply Quoted  

Actually, it's neither intentional, nor an installation error.

The reason why you are seing the lable names instead of the actual language values, is because these labels are missing from the defaul language pack that shipped with the distribution.

We are going to add all of the missing labels in the upcoming update. In the meantime, if those are a problem for you, you can edit your Regional package, go to the Labels tab, and add a new label with that name and a friendly text value. For all "la" labels choose "admin" in the option below the value. After you save the regional package, and go back to the form where you saw the error, you will see your friendly text message.

Posted: 04/15/2005 12:08:53 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Pavel!

I did as you suggested and added the descriptions for the missing tags - its all workign fine now.

Can i suggest you have a n area where we can report bugs as this might help you guys with the fine tuning of such a enrormous programme.

Cheers
Brinley