Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Customising my site / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Customising my site (3)

Posted: 02/15/2005 7:53:59 PM

Reply Quoted  

I've been doing some work on my installation, could do with people view and passing comment please.

Been looking at it that long it's hard to decide if there are problems or if it looks fine so far.

Any feedback on what I've done to date would be great,

Site Address: Clan Files

Thanks
Dave

[Edited By Clootie on 02/16/05 4:56:07 AM]

Posted: 02/15/2005 8:14:33 PM

Reply Quoted  

Just found somethingthat is not working, or I cant find how to get it working.

If you checkout, directory "Clan Home Sites" there is only one link there, click on the details of that link and it shows you an "Sample Image" Now I've upload a image for that link it's enabled and set as primary, but cant see it anywhere on the site!!!!

Posted: 02/16/2005 10:53:47 AM

Reply Quoted  

Clootie wrote:02/15/2005 8:14:33 PM
Just found somethingthat is not working, or I cant find how to get it working.

If you checkout, directory "Clan Home Sites" there is only one link there, click on the details of that link and it shows you an "Sample Image" Now I've upload a image for that link it's enabled and set as primary, but cant see it anywhere on the site!!!!

Hello,

I guess you've got it to work, since I can see that image next to the link.

Nice design, by the way!

Cheers!