Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / different link elements / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

different link elements (2)

Posted: 02/14/2005 4:28:03 AM

Reply Quoted  

I want different a style for editor pick links on the links index page. ie I want a link image and a different background colour. It seems there is only one link_element template for regular links and editor picks and not two like in the older inlink versions. Is there any workaround?

stone

Posted: 02/15/2005 3:13:09 PM

Reply Quoted  

stone wrote:02/14/2005 4:28:03 AM
I want different a style for editor pick links on the links index page. ie I want a link image and a different background colour. It seems there is only one link_element template for regular links and editor picks and not two like in the older inlink versions. Is there any workaround?

stone

Hello Stone,

I double-checked and it seems that we don't have that feature in the current release. It's not too hard to adjust the system, but I don't think it's a good idea to customize one of your main libraries at least for now. I'll make sure to put it "to do" and hopefully it will be included in the next release.

Thank you.
Thanks.