Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / I don't like in-portal / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

I don't like in-portal (2)

Posted: 02/09/2005 5:24:18 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I installed in-portal but I don't like it, users used to go directly to old in-link and it was easy to use, but after installing in-portal, the number of visitor is dropped dramatically since the in-portal home is blank and the visitor need to click more than one url to access in-link. we need to have a separate in-link software and can fetch some important information to any web page such as new links, popular links, and etc..

My question is can we get a separate upgrade for in-link software?

Posted: 02/09/2005 10:13:17 AM

Reply Quoted  

sandrose wrote:02/09/2005 5:24:18 AM
Hi,

I installed in-portal but I don't like it, users used to go directly to old in-link and it was easy to use, but after installing in-portal, the number of visitor is dropped dramatically since the in-portal home is blank and the visitor need to click more than one url to access in-link. we need to have a separate in-link software and can fetch some important information to any web page such as new links, popular links, and etc..

My question is can we get a separate upgrade for in-link software?

Hello sandrose,

As I see you are kind of disappointed in a default In-portal theme. Sorry, but I am not quite sure what do you mean by "separate upgrade for In-link", but we do offer old In-link2 theme for In-portal. Please note, it's almost identical to what we had in In-link2, but currently missing some "link/category sort" options on the Front End and other minor things. It's important to understand that you are talking the layout/design of your website. When the In-portal default theme is provided by Intechnic it's all in your hands to change the things around in order to better fit your users.

Also, we are working on individual themes for In-link3, In-bulletin and In-newz which should be available within a month.

Thank you.

[Edited By Dmitry on 02/09/05 10:14:35 AM]