Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / In-portal French / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In-portal French (7)

Posted: 02/09/2005 3:37:46 AM

Reply Quoted  

hello,

is there a French version In-portal ?

tIhank you :)

Posted: 02/09/2005 9:54:19 AM

Reply Quoted  

Tux wrote:02/09/2005 3:37:46 AM
hello,

is there a French version In-portal ?

tIhank you :)

Hello Tux,

We already have someone working on French translation. I am sure it should be ready soon. Sorry, but I don't have any specific date at the moment. I'll keep you posted through the forum once I have more information.

Thank you.

Posted: 02/10/2005 3:41:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

ok i'll wait

thanks

[Edited By Tux on 02/10/05 3:43:11 PM]

Posted: 12/01/2005 3:32:11 AM

Reply Quoted  

hello,

have you some information on the french translation now.

how long is the language pack?

this is a pre sales question.

Posted: 12/01/2005 10:40:54 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

Unfortunatley the translation took longer than we expected. Our partner is doing it now. He promises it to be ready soon. I don't want to give the exact date, but I could offer to send you an email when it's done. I'm really sorry to keep you waiting. Thanks!

Posted: 12/01/2005 12:42:25 PM

Reply Quoted  

hello,

I need this script for the end of december, I hope it will be ready.

I will be satisfied if only the front end user interface in french is available.

please do not hesitate to contact me when it will be available.

kostja wrote:12/01/2005 10:40:54 AM
Hi,

Unfortunatley the translation took longer than we expected. Our partner is doing it now. He promises it to be ready soon. I don't want to give the exact date, but I could offer to send you an email when it's done. I'm really sorry to keep you waiting. Thanks!

Posted: 12/01/2005 3:40:07 PM

Reply Quoted  

mahi wrote:12/01/2005 12:42:25 PM
hello,

I need this script for the end of december, I hope it will be ready.

I will be satisfied if only the front end user interface in french is available.

please do not hesitate to contact me when it will be available.

kostja wrote:12/01/2005 10:40:54 AM
Hi,

Hello Mahi,

Thanks for you quick reply. We'll make sure to contact you directly as soon as we have translation close to be completed. Just wanted to say that you can always import new languages (including French translation) once the language pack is ready. Meantime, you can setup and get familiar with the software after you purchase it so once French language is ready you just import it in and go into production right away. This might save you some time.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Thanks.