Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Templates / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Templates (2)

Posted: 01/22/2005 8:11:51 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello all,

I'm in the process of working through the templates changing them to work at 100% screen view, but would like to ask the staff a question.

Could you not place the table code that you have at 770 currently in lots of templates inside the header template, thus changing it site wide and closing the table in the footer?

Would save loads of template changes when you next release and upgrade.
or
At the least release a 100% version in tandum with the 770 one.

Thanks
Dave

Posted: 01/23/2005 11:19:37 PM

Reply Quoted  

Clootie wrote:01/22/2005 8:11:51 PM
Hello all,

I'm in the process of working through the templates changing them to work at 100% screen view, but would like to ask the staff a question.

Could you not place the table code that you have at 770 currently in lots of templates inside the header template, thus changing it site wide and closing the table in the footer?

Would save loads of template changes when you next release and upgrade.
or
At the least release a 100% version in tandum with the 770 one.

Thanks
Dave

Hello David,

I see what you mean, but we already have it as a standard for "default" theme. I can recommend use some advanced text editor where you can do a global search for a phrase and open that file directly from the results. As far as I know Zend Development Studio is capable of that, plus they have a personal edition which is free. This way you can peform the search and it will take not more than 10mins to correct all necessary templates.

Thank you.