Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / In-portal Spanish / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In-portal Spanish (3)

Posted: 01/01/2005 6:01:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

when in-portal to Spanish is translated?

It could have a forum of support for Spanish

Posted: 01/02/2005 3:00:20 PM

Reply Quoted  

Errr.. I would like an italian translation too as I am italian and so they are the guys visiting my site. Btw I'm translating InPortal in italian myself... I believe that would be the better and fastest solution if you can translate in spanish yourself.

Beware that there still are a few bugs in the regional strings manipulation tools so that you'll have to write yourself from scratch the email events strings... I hope it will be fixed soon.

Cya,
Federico

Posted: 01/02/2005 9:59:34 PM

Reply Quoted  

MrDisaster wrote:01/02/2005 3:00:20 PM
Errr.. I would like an italian translation too as I am italian and so they are the guys visiting my site. Btw I'm translating InPortal in italian myself... I believe that would be the better and fastest solution if you can translate in spanish yourself.

Beware that there still are a few bugs in the regional strings manipulation tools so that you'll have to write yourself from scratch the email events strings... I hope it will be fixed soon.

Cya,
Federico

Hello guys,

Sorry, if you came across some of the bugs, but we are checking and double-checking trying eliminate all possible issues.

Unfortunately, we don't have a set date when the Spanish and/or Italian translation will be available. As you know In-link2 has been translated to more then ten languages. I sure that the whole community as well as Intechnic would really appreciate your help with translating the In-portal and Module to Spanish or Italian or any other language.

Thank you.