Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / edit email templates? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

edit email templates? (6)

Posted: 12/28/2004 9:22:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

When In-portal sends out email approvals, etc....where are these templates so that I can modify them?

Posted: 12/29/2004 2:07:13 AM

Reply Quoted  

Well, editing email events is quite simple. Just take a look at the admin panel under the menu "regional settings": you will probably find an "email event" tab in your language preferred package. There it is: email events, all you need to edit to send customized emails... at least I hope so given the fact that I still have problems with copying them in my italian package...

Cya later,
Federico

Posted: 08/12/2005 2:35:48 AM

Reply Quoted  

MrDisaster wrote:12/29/2004 2:07:13 AM
Well, editing email events is quite simple. Just take a look at the admin panel under the menu "regional settings": you will probably find an "email event" tab in your language preferred package. There it is: email events, all you need to edit to send customized emails... at least I hope so given the fact that I still have problems with copying them in my italian package...

Cya later,
Federico
In my admin panel under the menu "regional settings" I have only English Pack Name.

Where is it?

[Edited By rushhoho on 08/12/05 2:36:23 AM]

Posted: 08/13/2005 6:13:39 PM

Reply Quoted  

rushhoho wrote:08/12/2005 2:35:48 AM

Cya later,
Federico
In my admin panel under the menu "regional settings" I have only English Pack Name.

Where is it?

Once you go inside the Regional settings and choose the language pack to edit you'll see Email templates tab.

Thanks.

Posted: 08/14/2005 3:16:02 AM

Reply Quoted  

Dmitry wrote:08/13/2005 6:13:39 PM

Cya later,
Federico

Where is it?

Once you go inside the Regional settings and choose the language pack to edit you'll see Email templates tab.

Thanks.
Thank you. Now I working on ot.

Posted: 08/30/2005 1:40:55 PM

Reply Quoted  

rushhoho wrote:08/14/2005 3:16:02 AM
Dmitry wrote:08/13/2005 6:13:39 PM

Cya later,
Federico

Where is it?

Thanks.
Thank you. Now I working on ot.

Hello,

Let me know if this worked for you. If you need further assistance feel free to contact me.