Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Inportal feedback / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Inportal feedback (2)

Posted: 12/17/2004 3:09:51 PM

Reply Quoted  

I didnlt use inlink for 1-2 years
-------------------------------------

I just comback and just install inportal & inlink

I have to day wowwwwwww very goooood interface and desing ,
very good looking look friendly and easy to use

Posted: 12/20/2004 6:57:43 AM

Reply Quoted  

Well, I'm actually using this great piece of software too and I believe it will really be a damn useful application in a few months. By the way, I have to warn you that it still have a few fat bugs roaming around the scripts that needs to be corrected ASAP. As far as I know the most important ones seem to be in the forum (InBullettin) plugin and in the regional part of the core InPortal package.

I'm quite aware that the dev team is working hard on this and during the bug hunt I prefer getting the template part done other than getting the whole product "live" on my site.

I Hope you could find useful my post
Federico