Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / examples / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

examples (2)

Posted: 11/17/2004 3:41:48 PM

Reply Quoted  

Anyone have examples of all the modules working. I'm curious to see how all the modules fit together in a real life situation. I'm not sure I understand newz, is it just a glorified version of announcments on a bulletin?

Is it possible to import local and national news feeds?

Posted: 11/17/2004 5:30:41 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Cory,

I am not aware of any highly customized sites that use all three modules. We published them only a couple weeks ago :wink:

There are a few sites that look like our demo. The demo can be found at http://www.in-portal.net/demo/

I would not call it a glorified version of announcements, because it has a system of ratings, reviews, artcile lead and archive capabilities, along with sorting, editor's picks, etc. We don't have any import or export features yet.