Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Cannot login to download :( / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Cannot login to download :( (5)

Posted: 11/03/2004 3:25:38 AM

Reply Quoted  

I have been away for a while but the site seems to have changed in the mean while. I now cannot seem to login to my support area. Your help would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks

Pete

*** please note that my new email address is in my profile. My old one does not exist anymore!

Posted: 11/03/2004 4:12:57 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hey Pavel

As per previous message - I cannot get into the support area either. Appreciate an email informing how this cannot be done.

I used the forgot password in the new section of inportal but never have received the email.

Posted: 11/03/2004 12:24:57 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Guys,

As I just posted above the support system will be back up shortly, but you still should be able to login into your main account. Please let me know if you still experiencing any problems with your login.

Thank you.

Posted: 11/03/2004 2:17:24 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:841760620b="Dmitry"]Hello Guys,

As I just posted above the support system will be back up shortly, but you still should be able to login into your main account. Please let me know if you still experiencing any problems with your login.

Thank you.[/quote:841760620b]

Hey Dmitry

I tried all my email addresses and none of them are recognised..

Posted: 11/03/2004 4:13:29 PM

Reply Quoted  

Sorry Ian,

We are going to work out the last bugs and you should be able to get in. We will send you a login that works for sure.

Pavel