Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Importing / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Importing (7)

Posted: 11/02/2004 11:06:23 PM

Reply Quoted  

Okay, it seems there's no more admin demo and I can't remember what import capabilities this script has, so can someone tell me if In-Portal/In-Link imports csv files? I don't see anything in the documentation, but I could have sworn that it DOES import csv data. Maybe I'm confusing it with some other script, though.

Well, I hope so. I'm thinking I might like to use In-Portal but I currrently have 40,000+ links with the script I'm presently using and I'm sure as hell not starting over from scratch!

TIA

Posted: 11/03/2004 11:15:13 AM

Reply Quoted  

Okaaaay... 12+ people have looked at this post. Are you telling me that not ONE was an actual user of this script who could take 10 seconds to answer this question? Come on, people, where's the love?!

Posted: 11/03/2004 11:53:16 AM

Reply Quoted  

Okay, I know from looking at some of the old posts that csv files CAN be imported but, if I understand correctly I would have to export and import each of my 7,000+ categories separately. Is this correct? Plus thousands are cross-referenced... I wonder how they would be affected. Hmmm, guess maybe I should give up on this idea.

Posted: 11/03/2004 12:21:37 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Frank,

I've got your email and I promise to look into this within a couple of days!

Thank you.

Posted: 11/03/2004 1:17:11 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thank you, Dmitry.

Posted: 11/08/2004 12:10:13 PM

Reply Quoted  

Bump

Posted: 11/09/2004 9:02:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello Frank,

I have emailed you yesterday. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions on this topic.

Thank you.