Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Looks Great! / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Looks Great! (4)

Posted: 11/02/2004 2:51:49 PM

Reply Quoted  

I like what I have seen so far, looking forward to trying this out tomorrow.

Posted: 11/02/2004 3:14:04 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:e9534476be="starchdoggy"]I like what I have seen so far, looking forward to trying this out tomorrow.[/quote:e9534476be]

So do I when I am able to get into the support area to download it, trying it out I mean!

We have waited and waited before jumping ship and I pray the wait was well worth it.

I need an ecommerce section and standard payment modules like paypal as well Guys. And the ability to plug-in in any other payment modules

Posted: 11/02/2004 3:32:16 PM

Reply Quoted  

That's coming Ian, I am just not going to promise any dates any more

Posted: 11/02/2004 3:36:57 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:2f1fd1e870="Pavel"]That's coming Ian, I am just not going to promise any dates any more [/quote:2f1fd1e870]

Hey Pavel!

Understand. Notice you have a shopping cart attached to your web site and that works wonderfully well.

And thanks for the welcome - look forward to setting it up and testing it.