Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / What the heck... ??? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

What the heck... ??? (2)

Posted: 04/27/2004 1:18:01 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hey there, is there something we should know about In-Portal? I think not as you aren't giving any hint of the development status since last year. There aren't news neither in the beta-testers forum as I'm one of the guys that tested it.

I'm beginning to think that nothing will ever be released, that I wasted my time tryin' to debug this damn thing (that btw worked quite well) and I wasted my money even using In-Link given that I actually have problems exporting my data to other open source products.

I hope that someone will read one day at least this post and send us an answer. I don't care anymore if In-Portal will be released or not... It's just a matter of loyalty to your customers to be honest about it. Once for all.

Hope to hear someone of In-Tech soon,
MrDisaster - An Angry BetaTester

Posted: 04/28/2004 7:27:48 PM

Reply Quoted  

Dear Angy BetaTester (Federico, i believe?),

I am sorry to hear that you feel you wasted your time, and that you don't care any more. Thanks for all your help that you had provided.

Even though you don't want to participate in the beta testing any more, please know that you are still entiteled to your copy per our beta agreement.

If you have any more questions for me, please use PM feature on this forum or send me an email.

Regards,
Pavel