Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Is it too late? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Is it too late? (1)

Posted: 06/05/2003 9:34:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

I have been looking around to add some functionality to my current website and have really been looking forward to seeing the In-Portal solution for the extended features, so to speak.

The reality is that I purchased the In-Link product believing that I would be seeing the In-portal fairly soon. While I understand that Beta testing is really important, is it possible to release this in an open beta for everyone to at least look at? I'm reminded that many hands make light work...

I for one wouldn't mind setting it up and testing it, giving feedbank and such and I am sure there are plenty of other folks who would agree to do the same.

So that being said, "Is it too late to beta test for you?"

Steele Smith