Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / In-Portal Site? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

In-Portal Site? (1)

Posted: 05/17/2003 9:38:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Just curious as to what happened to the In-Portal site? It is now just the in-link demo. I was going to ask if you all had any new screen shots or anything new you could post. Since the Beta has been in full swing for nearly two months I would think you must have something new to show by now. I thought I would check the in-portal site first to make sure you already had not done so and all that is there is in-link demo.

I am hoping that this means you are in the process of something big, like a new site design to go along with a release. I figure the only other option would be that it is being put on the back burner, or maybe pushed all the way off the back side.