Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Update / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Update (8)

Posted: 02/20/2003 12:33:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

To answer the recent questions on the forum regarding the status of In-portal.

We have not forgotten about the program

We are working on it every day; the program is about to enter the beta phase (which I hoped would have happened at the beginning of the month, but has been since delayed).

All of the core functionality for the first release has been completed long time ago. We have experienced problems with the administrator interface, which have been solved this month. The admin interface is finally finished, and we are cleaning it up as I am typing this.

A prototype of front end templates has been created, but it will take some more time for the beta-release of the default theme.

I will post more as the development progresses, please continue to be patient.

Thanks for everybody's support and comments!

Posted: 03/19/2003 10:42:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

I think an update would be nice.

We are close to celebrating one year aniversary waiting on in-portal

Posted: 03/19/2003 6:44:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

So how goes it guys?

Is the beta in the hands of testers?

Allstar

Posted: 03/23/2003 11:38:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Yes, the beta is being tested for the passed few weeks. We are working on the administration section which seems to be almost debugged. Next step is the front-end templates, and then we would be ready to roll out.

I am sorry that you have not seen much of my posts here. I am moderating the dedicated form for beta, and there was not much activity here...

Cheers,
Pavel

Posted: 03/27/2003 3:37:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

at this point we are looking for more people to participate in the beta testing program.

The requirements are:
- Current In-link users
- Webmasters with extensive HTML background
- Webmasters running portal-oriented web sites (provide the URL)

Please contact me at pavel@intechnic.net and tell me about yourself and your experience.

Thanks!

Posted: 04/01/2003 2:24:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks for all your responces!

At this time I have enough people who volunteered for the beta program.

Stay tuned for more updates next week,

Posted: 04/02/2003 9:36:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Posted: 04/14/2003 3:26:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hi !

I've been performing Internet software testing from 3 years now... and i certainly prefer to wait and get a good product rather than get it now with a lot of bugs because it was forced by a stupid deadline... :smile: