Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Beta Testers! / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Beta Testers! (4)

Posted: 02/03/2003 7:44:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

I read that beta testers were getting contacted soon in regards to In-Portal.

I would like to hear how this is going, what the beta testers think etc etc.

If you are one of the lucky ones, can you please make a post?

Thanks

Posted: 02/03/2003 8:34:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:dc6d3e826d]
On 2003-02-03 19:44, BookmarkHell wrote:
I read that beta testers were getting contacted soon in regards to In-Portal.

I would like to hear how this is going, what the beta testers think etc etc.

If you are one of the lucky ones, can you please make a post?

Thanks
[/quote:dc6d3e826d]

Greetings!

Except for a general statement Bookmark I am not sure the beta testers can say anything.

I think one will find they have signed a confidentiality agreement which will prohibit them doing what you ask.

Maybe Pavel could give the statement, that way you have it from the horse's mouth

Posted: 02/04/2003 2:11:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Ian,

You are a pretty active member on this board, and your inlink site is very good. I was certain you would have been a beta tester......

Posted: 02/04/2003 1:19:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:c19cef621c]
On 2003-02-04 02:11, BookmarkHell wrote:
Ian,

You are a pretty active member on this board, and your inlink site is very good. I was certain you would have been a beta tester......
[/quote:c19cef621c]

Thank you for the compliments. The site design was handled by Intechic, Pavel and Andrew so the acolades are theirs not mine.

As far as being a beta tester, I am more of a high end user not a tech person and I think for this round of testing Intechnic needed the tech type tester.

As I am the only I think that is running In-Link on a POstgreSQL I am sure Pavel and the team will want to test it on PosygreSQL other than their one at some stage :smile:

I have no doubt the product will be a great one and like many others I am looking forward to seeing what the Intechnic team have come up with.