Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Gradual Release / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Gradual Release (2)

Posted: 12/14/2002 8:10:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I have been watching this forum and other regarding in-portal and wow some ungry clients out there.

I think most people here are waiting for a release of in-link more than the whole in-portal package.

So I wanted to suggest if it is possible to only release the kernel with in-link 3 and later release in-forum, news, and the advertising script.

I am not sure how far are you guys in the development but I think this will make it easier on you and make your customers happy, and new customers will feel safer to purchase your product.

I would like to here from the development team and from other member of the forum on what they think about this.

Thanks.

Posted: 12/14/2002 8:26:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi Tariq Ali,

I'm more interested in In-Portal and its modules.

I'm happy with the current features of In-Link.