Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / Administration - more screens / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Administration - more screens (9)

Posted: 11/08/2002 3:28:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

The following are the few screenshots of a working In-portal administrator. This is just to give an introductory preview of the functional admin areas.

http://www.in-portal.net/screens/admin1.jpg
http://www.in-portal.net/screens/admin2.jpg

The structure of the system (sections and modules in administrator) has changed a bit from what is shown on the screenshots. I will be posting several topics for discussion later today regarding the overall structure of the system.

As you noticed, the interface now features an expandable navigation tree and toolbars allowing for convenient windows explorer-like management of multiple items.

Posted: 11/08/2002 4:00:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Thanks again.

Chuck

Posted: 11/08/2002 7:41:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Looks good guys!!! Just small request, would it be possible to see the screen of adding a new link?? Just curiouse how diffrent it is from In-Link. Thanks. and once again, keep up the good work.

Posted: 11/09/2002 3:17:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Is it W3C standards compliant? I don't want to have to use IE.

Posted: 11/10/2002 9:09:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

I'm very much interested in In-News, could you please let us know more about the features and show some admin screen shots?

btw these screen shots look beautiful.

Thank you!!

Posted: 11/11/2002 10:27:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:6272c0775a]
On 2002-11-09 15:17, samtha25 wrote:
Is it W3C standards compliant? I don't want to have to use IE.
[/quote:6272c0775a]

The admin is mostly W3C compliant. In another words, you will be able to use any browser to manage your system. We recommend IE so you can take advantage of all bells and whistles.

The front-end is fully WC3 compliant.

Posted: 11/11/2002 10:27:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:fd919bea7f]
On 2002-11-08 19:41, BNOVE wrote:
Looks good guys!!! Just small request, would it be possible to see the screen of adding a new link?? Just curiouse how diffrent it is from In-Link. Thanks. and once again, keep up the good work.
[/quote:fd919bea7f]

Yes, I will post some shortly

Posted: 11/11/2002 12:39:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Will the administration menu be able to be customised? I'd like to be able to add some more menu options eg links to other scripts' admin panels.

Posted: 11/12/2002 10:26:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

We thought about this. We'd like to leave it as a feature for future versions.