Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / General In-Portal Discussions / When? / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

When? (7)

Posted: 11/02/2002 6:39:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

I know this has been asked a hundred times but, how far away is In-Portal?

I am looking at making a new site and I am keen to get started but I dont want to purchase another in-link license to find In-Portal comes out a week later!

If I do purchase In-Link will I be allowed to upgrade to In-Portal for a small fee or even for free?

Thanks

Posted: 11/03/2002 3:47:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:203e8d4854]
On 2002-11-02 18:39, BookmarkHell wrote:
I know this has been asked a hundred times but, how far away is In-Portal?
[/quote:203e8d4854]

This ? has been asked many times in different forums, with the last round of ?'s prompting Intechnic to launch http://www.in-portal.net The when is the million dollar ? as a product like In-Portal is no overnite programming job.

[quote:203e8d4854]
If I do purchase In-Link will I be allowed to upgrade to In-Portal for a small fee or even for free?

Thanks
[/quote:203e8d4854]

Intechnic has always stated that In-Portal will be a FREE upgrade to registered users of In-link, their current product.

Hope that helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian Conza on 2002-11-03 15:53 ]</font>

Posted: 11/03/2002 4:03:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

Interseting!

Then it looks like I will purchase In-Link again and then upgrade for free when In-Portal is released. I have seen the In-Portal site and theres not too much on there at the moment

Im wondering if Stoyan/Andrew or Pavel could confirm the free upgrade and if it will be easy to transfer data over from In-Link.

Thanks

Posted: 11/03/2002 7:56:00 PM

Reply Quoted  

[quote:d72a647534]
On 2002-11-03 16:03, BookmarkHell wrote:
Interesting!

Then it looks like I will purchase In-Link again and then upgrade for free when In-Portal is released. I have seen the In-Portal site and theres not too much on there at the moment
[/quote:d72a647534]

Lots of threads around covering this subject

[quote:d72a647534]
Im wondering if Stoyan/Andrew or Pavel could confirm the free upgrade and if it will be easy to transfer data over from In-Link.

Thanks
[/quote:d72a647534]

Already done!

http://support.intechnic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?topic=2147&forum=2&17

Other threads like these.

Hope that assists you.

Posted: 11/11/2002 10:24:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

I just wanted to confirm that there will be a free upgrade to In-portal and In-link 3 (next version of In-link running under In-portal) for all current In-link users. Obviously, there will be upgrade utilties available for data import from earlier versions.

Posted: 11/13/2002 3:08:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

From the admin screenshot teasers, it looks like you are also working on in-bulletin.

When are you planning to release in-bulletin? Will it be at a similar time to in-portal or a few months later.

Your teaser screenshots have re-kindled my interest, but with vbulletin 3 in late alpha development, and their new CMS in the pipeline, the race is on :smile:

Posted: 11/19/2002 9:58:00 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hi,

In-bulletin will be realeased at the same time In-portal gets released!

Stoyan