Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Customizing In-Portal / Customise Directory / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Customise Directory (2)

Posted: 05/12/2012 11:16:31 PM

Reply Quoted  

I'm using the directory function and want a visitor to be redirected to a website when they click on a link, i therefore don't want them to go into the description of the link, which is blank.

I also want to remove "add to favorites" remove "add comment" and remove the star ratings if possible.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Posted: 05/17/2012 2:22:16 AM

Reply Quoted  

1. redirect to url (not link detail page)
There is a tag, that does such redirect on link detail page. You just need to place it in A html tag in link list (also

replace <inp2:l_ to <inp2:

).

2. removing favorites
could be done by revoking FAVORITES permission of Directory category and removing corresponding HTML

3. reviews
could be done by removing ITEM.REVIEW permission of Directory category and removing corresponding HTML