Intechnic
Users Developers
Home / Forums / In-Portal CMS / Customizing In-Portal / Link Directory / Topic Posts

In-Portal Forum

This is a place for users of In-Portal to ask questions, discuss various topics, and interact with other members of the In-Portal Community. Please report bugs through the Bugs Team (not the Forum). If you are interested in contributing or joining one of the many Teams for In-Portal, please check out the Contribute section of the website.

In-Portal Forum

Link Directory (5)

Posted: 03/23/2010 11:02:48 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

I want to use in-link for my link directory. I will not allow any comments and all that stuff. Furthermore, I will not have much of a description for the links.

Is there a way to by-pass the detailed link page? Now, when I click on a link in the list, the detailed content of that link opens and only then I can open the link in a new window. I would like to by-pass this step as I do not have any additional information on the detailed screen.

Regards,
Holger

Posted: 03/24/2010 1:47:53 AM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

I suppose you are using Advanced theme - correct?

You would need to make some adjustment.

1. Open advanced/in-link/elements/links.elm.tpl and carefully replace all

<inp2:LinkLink template="__default__"/>

with

<inp2:LinkLink template="in-link/elements/visit_link.elm"/>

Let me know how it goes.

Posted: 03/24/2010 8:26:05 AM

Reply Quoted  

I'll try and let you know
:-)

Posted: 03/24/2010 3:00:42 PM

Reply Quoted  

Upps?????

I did download the file, changed the name of the old one on the server did upload the updated file and do get the following errror message:

Fatal Error: RealClass not defined for pseudo_class _TagProcessor in /www/htdocs/v031473/core/kernel/utility/factory.php on line 105

This message does not go away, if I rename he files again.

Any idea?

Posted: 03/27/2010 9:43:03 PM

Reply Quoted  

Hello,

Usually this error comes up when you mistype or break some In-Portal tag.

Can you give me URL where the error is on so I can take a quick look? To be honest it's got to be something very simple.

Also, I have noticed that you decided to give Joomla a try here - http://www.sprungstern.de

I sorry that In-Portal didn't work out for you there or may be it's something else.

Thanks.